PLEASE NOT OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDERGOING ALTERATIONS. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL VERY SOON. WITH THANKS, NAMASTE
Green Lotus Yoga Teacher Training school was established in 2007 by Carol Murphy, teacher of 19 years. These trainings offer you an opportunity to take your practice to the next level and teach you how to instruct yoga from your authentic self and with clarity and confidence. On these trainings you can expects to :
- Develop your asana practice and your understanding of your body through anatomy and alignment studies.
- Create deeper spiritual understanding in a life-connecting, non-dogmatic way.
- Learn Ayurveda and the holistic aspects of the practice.
- Learn how diet can help your practice, your health and your life.
- Delve into the depths of subtle anatomy and learn healing meditations, myofascial release and energy balancing work.
- Learn the gift of meditation.
- Develop your individual teaching voice, as an expression of your true self and Learn how to teach yoga and share the gifts it has to offer safely and confidently.
- Learn the business side of yoga and how to operate as a teacher ethically and effectively.
- You can also expect to work hard with the support of a group that wishes to evolve through the path of yoga like yourself. You will be challenged to journey deeper within, to move beyond your self-limiting beliefs and stories that hold you back from moving forward with your intentions and dreams. This is a physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually demanding experience. It is both intense and wonderful. Expect to bend, sweat, ache, collapse, stand up, strengthen, open, cry and giggle. Expect also to move deeper into relationship with the core nature of who you are, to connect with your authentic self and to learn how to spread the teachings of yoga from that place.Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance UK, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title ‘Registered Yoga Teacher’ RYT as a sign of quality training.