This 20 hr On-demand training is suitable for students who wish to explore yoga anatomy and alignment or Teachers who wish to learn where Yoga Anatomy and alignment in the comfort of their own home.
This training is backed up by an indepth manual and access to the Members Online Training Platform.
Upon completion of the training, you will have access to the GLY Members Online Training Platform, where you can re-watch the live lectures whenever you like.
Teachers who complete this CPD can use the 20 hours towards CE credits and towards building up towards 300 hr GLY accreditation.
- Yoga Synergy – Its all connected
- An introduction to the world of fascial web
- The Sprial bio-architecture of the body
- Myology- the study of muscles
- The science of stretching
- Standing poses – a synergist anatomical and alignment breakdown
- Hip openers – a synergist anatomical and alignment breakdown
- Twists – a synergist anatomical and alignment breakdown
- Backbends – a synergist anatomical and alignment breakdown
- Inversions and arm balances – a synergist anatomical and alignment breakdown
Carol Murphy is the lead trainer and creator of Green Lotus Yoga. She has been teaching yoga in Ireland and around the globe for over 20 years and has been training yoga teachers as her primary vocation for 13 years. She is also a Neuro-Muscular Physical Therapist with a love for anything anatomy and alignment. Her focus is looking at the body synergistically and integrates modern theories of Fascia into her teachings.
Carol has written the course manual which many students rave about. It incorporates a 108 page muscle map illustrating all of the major muscles in the body in large bright images for your easy learning. She is also training to be a FRC® Mobility Specialist (FRCms).
Carol is also the inspiration behind the Progressive Vinasya methodology. She loves to teach creative, alignment infused flows and threads that open the body safely and deeply in planes of motion.
Early Bird : €300
Regular Price : €400