Breath Coach Pranayama Training
March 30th-31st 2024
Held at Yogamoves Gort, Galway
Zoom options available plus we offer all students playback recordings
Join us for this 20 hr CPD training. Learn how to regulate your nervous system and reset your autopilot out of stress and tension using breathing techniques. Learn how to assess other people’s breath, gather information about their mental and physical health, and develop personalised breathing programmes to help them reset.
Pranayama offers us a way to temporarily shut down the pre-frontal cortex of the brain, home of the monkey mind, which can become stuck in limiting beliefs, negative self-talk, and old patterns of behaviour due to stress and tension. It helps people to shift out of negative mental imprints and connect spontaneously with an embodied sense of well-being.
According to the New Yoga Times, breath work is ‘the new yoga’. The Wellness Industry is growing at an annual rate of 6% and breath work is trending as the number one wellness modality globally since 2019. Breathing correctly can make a huge difference in the quality of people’s lives. It is an ancient healing tooling that is very much needed in our modern world. Join us and be a part of our Breath-Coach team!
- The science of breath
- The history of breath
- Balancing your P.H through breathing techniques
- How to balance your nervous system using breathing techniques
- Breathwork for Recovery
- Neuroplasticity and breathing
- Embodied somatic breathing techniques to heal stress, trauma, anxiety and grief.
- Polyvagal theory and the Breath
- Asana and Breath work practices to help people manage their energy and stress throughout the day.
- Breathwork for depression, anxiety, grief and trauma.
- Modern and ancient approaches to breath regulation
- Teaching Methodology – teaching pranayamas to others
- How to access other people’s breath in relation to the somatic expressions of anxiety, depression and trauma.
- How to observe how breath and posture connect in relation to stress, depression and trauma.
- Connecting breath with movement
- Working with metronomes and counting the breath.
- Preparation for one-on-one Breath Coach sessions
"The Green Lotus Yoga Breath Coach Training was an amazing and eye opening experience. Carol is an incredible teacher. Understanding our breath on this deeper level has helped me with my own practice and overall wellbeing. It's an incredible gift to be able to give yourself and others. Thank you Carol for such a fantastic course. I can't wait for the next one!"
Breath Coach Training Fees
Book now and secure your place.
Full fees – €450
Early Bird – €400 before Feb 28th 2024